RAD MBE10-8D V35 AUI Dual Link Ethernet Remote Router Bridge w/ AC + Manual
A Pre-Owned RAD MBE LAN RANger DUAL LINK ETHERNET REMOTE ACCESS ROUTER / BRIDGE with AC POWER CORD and INSTALLATION and OPERATIONS MANUAL. This 10 Base 5 Dual Link Router / Bridge is RAD's Model Number: MBE10-8D / V35 / AUI
RAD MBE10-8D / V35 / AUI DUAL LINK ETHERNET REMOTE ACCESS ROUTER / BRIDGE
WITH FREE SHIPPING
FROM the MANUFACTURER ...
The MBE Family is part of the LAN RANger Series of Ethernet Remote Access Routers that provide cost effective remote access connectivity for SoHo (Small Office / Home Office) applications. The MBE Family supports remote access routing and bridging for connecting remote PCs or LANs to a Central LAN over a wide variety of WAN interfaces and services, including ISDN, Frame Relay, Leased Line, Dial-Up Modems, and DDS. Routing and Bridging are performed on a Link-by-Link Basis. There are no bridging or routing limitations on the central LAN. The MBE10-8D is a Dual WAN-Port Router / Bridge. As a Bridge, it allows connection of 2 Remote Ethernet LANs, each consisting of up to 80 Workstations to a Central Ethernet LAN. As a Router, it allows connection of a Remote Ethernet LAN. This device can be used in a wide range of applications, employing diverse communication links and LAN equipment.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS and BENEFITS to YOU
- Product: LAN RANger Dual Link Ethernet Remote Access Router / Bridge
- Manufacturer: Genuine RAD
- Model Number: MBE10-8D / V35 / AUI or MBE10-8D / AUI or MBE-8D
Note: This Unit was Converted from the MBE10-8D / UTP
- OPT: V.35
- P/N: 6711090000 (Converted from the: 6711110000)
- Ethernet / 802.3 LAN Interface: AUI (10Base5) Converted from: UTP (10BaseT)
- Serial Number: Will be Supplied Upon Request
- Operational Condition: Pre-Owned. Excellent Operational Condition. Unit is Guaranteed to be Operational.
- Cosmetic Condition: Very Good to Excellent Condition. Shows Minimal Signs of Wear.
- Exception: RX LED of the Link 2 seems to be Not Working.
- Supports a Remote Ethernet LAN of up to 80 Workstations on Each Bridge Link or a Full LAN Segment on Each Router Link
- Remote Access Routing and Bridging are Performed on a Link-by-Link Basis
- Performs IP and IPX Routing
- IP can be Routed over PPP, SLIP, CSLIP or Frame Relay
- IPX can be Routed over PPP or Frame Relay
- Router Links can Operate Opposite any PPP Standard Compliant Device
- Bridge Links are Transparent to Layer 3 Protocols, such as NetBIOS and DECNET
- There is Backup Capability for Router and Bridge Links
- There is BOOTP Auto Configuration for IP Router Links
- Works with Dial-Up, Leased Line, DDS, ISDN, and Frame Relay Services
- Works with 4-Wire Modems for Campus and Factory Applications
- Speed / Data Rates:
- Up to 115.2 Kbps Asynchronous
- Up to 1.5 Mbps Synchronous
- Supports PPP, SLIP, CSLIP and Multilink PPP which enables use of ISDN
- Supports STAC Data Compression (4:1)
- Quick Setup and Configuration
- Single IP Address Translation Feature Allows a Small or Medium Office LAN to Connect to the Internet using a
Single, Dynamically or Statically Allocated IP Address from the Central Access Router
- LAN and WAN Link Interfaces are Modular and Accommodate Several Standards
- Has PAP / CHAP Security for PPP Links
- RADIUS Billing and Authentication Support
- Has Protocol / Address Filtering
- Connection-on-Demand (COD) Allows Links to be Connected or Disconnected According to Time, Traffic or Management
- Has an Integrated Solid (Session-Based) Firewall which Protects your LAN from Undesired Entry from the Internet
- Undesired Access to the WEB RANger via TELNET or SNMP can be Blocked or Password Protected
- Can be used to Dialback over PPP to a Station using a Router Link at a Fixed Location
- Spoofing for RIP, SAP and IPX Keep Alive
- Has SNMP and TELNET Support
- An SNMP Agent Provides Management Features by RADview
- Has FLASH Memory for Software and Parameter File Downloading
- Software Downloading is Available via the Control Port, using XMODEM, and via LAN or WAN using TFTP
- Parameter File Downloading and Uploading is Available via LAN or WAN using TFTP
- Product Configurations and Software are Saved in FLASH Memory
- Has a Dual image FLASH. 2 Versions of the Software are Stored for Redundancy.
- Includes Installation and Operations Manual
- Includes AC Power Cord
- List Price: $1,300.00 + S & H
- USA Seller. Ships Fast from within the United States.
- FREE Shipping within the United States. Discounted Shipping Worldwide.
INCLUDED in this PACKAGE
- Pre-Owned RAD LAN RANger Dual Link Ethernet Remote Access Router / Bridge Model Number: MBE10-8D/V35/ AUI
- AC Power Cord
- 58-Page Installation and Operations Manual (in .PDF format).
The Manual will be sent to you Attached to Your 'Shipping Notification' e-mail.
*** FREE FAST SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
RAD LAN RANger Dual Link Ethernet Remote Access Router / Bridge with Installation and Operations Manual.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
All information provided is believed to be accurate and complete. We are not responsible for typographical errors or errors that are due to incorrect information that has been provided to us by manufacturers. We do not keep up with changes in manufacturer's support practices or policies. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify that the product to be purchased has the desired support.
Items must be returned within 7 days .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
Items that are 'Guaranteed' will be accepted for Return within 7 Days and are subject to the provisions detailed on our Policies Page. Items that are designated as 'Sales Final' are sold 'as is' and are not eligible for Return. See Item Description or our Policies Page for more details.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
|Paypal|| For Paypal Payments, please Click on the CHECKOUT Button.|