Mini Klackers Klik-Klaks Clackers Toy Ball Game
ONE SET of MINI KLACKERS with INSTRUCTIONS and a VERY NICE BONUS. KLACKERS ... the SKILL GAME CONSISTING of TWO STRUNG BALLS on a STRING which Requires a Good Deal of Hand-Eye Coordination. This Game Will Provide You with Entertainment for Hours at a Time.
BRAND NEW SET of MINI CLACKERS or KLIK KLAKS + BONUS
Per eBay's Request ... You are being notified that these Clackers are NOT the original Clackers that have been banned. These have Never been banned (anywhere) and are made of safer, Plastic Balls, instead of the hard, acrylic balls that the original clackers were made with.
WHAT WERE the ORIGINAL KLACKERS?
Klackers are also know as: Bonkers, Clack Clacks, Clackers, Crackers, K-Nokkers, Ker-Knockers, Klick Klacks, Knockers, Mini Poppers, Moon Rocks, Popper Knockers, Rockers, Super Clackers, Quick Klacks, Quick Clacks, Quick Wacks, Wackers, Whackers, Whak Kos, and Zonkers.
Klackers were first introduced onto the market in the Late 1960's and lasted into the Early 1970's. They consisted of Two Balls attached to a String. Most of the time, in the middle of the string, was a Ring for the user to hold onto. This was really a very simple idea. The Balls looked like they were made of Glass, but were really made of Acrylic, which is a very dense, hard, plastic. The object of this game was to get the two balls going and have them 'CLICK' against each other. The user would build up momentum until the two balls were hitting each other on the top and on the bottom in an arc. This was challenging. Once you got it going, the balls would make a 'Click-Clack' sound, thus giving the game its name.
Click Here to Hear what the Original Klackers (or Klik Klax) Sounded Like.
Unfortunately, improper use of this 'toy' caused a number of avoidable injuries, mainly because the balls were so hard and heavy. Also, some kids used them as weapons and hurt other kids with them. So, the government stepped in to protect the public from itself and, sometime in the early 1970's, Klackers were taken off the market and banned from being sold.
WHAT ARE the NEW MINI KLACKERS?
Mini-Klackers (also know as 'Knock') are of the same design as the originals, with two important differences:
1. These Klackers are made of virtually unbreakable plastic, thus eliminating the risk of shattering, and
2. They are much smaller than the originals, thus reducing the risk of injury to the user.
When played with, you still get the familiar 'Clacking' sound, just in a smaller package. Oh, and yes, being safer has made these Klackers 'legal'.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS and BENEFITS to YOU
- Product: One Set of Mini Klackers or Klik-Klaks Ball Toy Game of Skill
- Condition: Brand New. Never Used.
- Safer Design. Legal. Never Banned.
- Fun to Play for Hours. Test Your Hand-Eye Coordination. Challenging.
- For Ages 7 to 94
- Much Safer than the Original Clackers
- Made with Plastic Balls, Not Acrylic Balls
- Produces the Same, Familiar Clacking Sound that the Originals Produced
- Portable. Fits in Your Pocket or Purse. Goes Anywhere.
- Includes a Plastic 'Handle' Ring for Stabilization
- Safe. No Chance of the Balls Breaking.
- Colors Available: Blue, Green, and Red. Unless Requested, You will be Sent will be One Set of a Random Color.
- A Game of Skill ... So Practice, Practice, Practice.
- One Set = One Color.
- Once You Get Good at it, You can Even Do Tricks with these Klackers.
- Includes Complete Instructions
The winner of this auction will also be getting a Cloth Storage Bag for their Klackers.
INCLUDED in this PACKAGE
- 1 Set of Klackers (2 Balls, etc.), in Your Choice of Colors (if available)
- 1 FREE Storage Bag for Your Klackers
*** FAST FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
The Mini Klackers are Fun, Require Skill, are Safe, and are Legal. Get Yours Now and Let the Fun Begin.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
All information provided is believed to be accurate and complete. We are not responsible for typographical errors or errors that are due to incorrect information that has been provided to us by manufacturers. We do not keep up with changes in manufacturer's support practices or policies. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify that the product to be purchased has the desired support.
Items must be returned within 7 days .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
Items that are 'Guaranteed' will be accepted for Return within 7 Days and are subject to the provisions detailed on our Policies Page. Items that are designated as 'Sales Final' are sold 'as is' and are not eligible for Return. See Item Description or our Policies Page for more details.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
|Paypal|| For Paypal Payments, please Click on the CHECKOUT Button.|